Thursday, 18 October 2012

Litspiration Challenge



    For my Litspiration challenge I decided to pick my 8 favourite books and make a haiku to go along with them. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stepan Chbosky:

And this is my life
And I’m happy and I’m sad
And I don’t know why

The Hunger Games by Susan Collins:

A risky gamble
Bravery’s a currency
When you play this game

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green:

Our infinity
Small in contrast to others
But boundless to us

Looking For Alaska by John Green:

Our own labyrinth
Of suffering and despair
Is there an escape?

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling:

This tale’s last chapter
In the end, love will conquer
And evil will fall

Mockingjay by Suzan Collins:

Years of oppression
A beacon of hope through dark
Fire is reviving

One of Those Hideous Books Where the Mother Dies by Sonja Sones:

Why didn’t they try
To save her from deaths cold hands
And I am alone

Pretties by Scott Westerfeld:


Controlling our minds
One cure can provide freedom
Who is their savior?

4 comments:

  1. This turned out wonderfully! Great idea, Meagan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meagan, I think you did such an awesome job at this! it clearly didn't take 5 minutes and you made the whole "book list" A lot more interesting and cool! It was really awesome and i look forward to reading some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked this way of doing the book list. Instead of just doing a list you added a haiku to each one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really liked the book list, i think that it is very well done and you pays attention to detail you also went the extra mile and made a haiku for all your favourite books, i think that i will take a lot out of this list and maybe go and read some of these books

    ReplyDelete