Tuesday, 9 April 2013

The House of the Scorpion

Hello! My future posts will be primarily focused around my novel study of The House of the Scorpion by Nancy Farmer. 

After hearing about our new project, I am very exited to read the book as I have heard a bunch of awesome things about it and the plot looks extremely interesting. I think it will be a great experience to see everyone else's opinion and thoughts on the book and point out ideas/things that you might not have found as significant or interesting. I'm also very exited to be working with a group on the litspiration challenges!

I think the individual work will be slightly challenging but interesting all the same and will help me gain a greater skill set for analyzing novels.

Please check out my groups blog, we will be posting more content over the course of the next few weeks. Link: http://michaelamangracemeaganaidan.blogspot.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment